Effective Date: September 21, 2022
Last updated: September 21, 2022
JG Summit Olefins Corporation and its affiliates are committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy of your personal information in accordance with the mandate of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use and share your personal information and your choices regarding your information when you use this website. If we ask you to provide information that can identify you, we assure you that it will be used strictly in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information including, mailing address, email address, telephone number
- Preferences and interests
- Other information that may be used for customer surveys, marketing offers, or online promotions
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information to understand your needs and to help better the products that we put on the market. More specifically, we ask for your personal information:
- For record purposes;
- To send you, through any of the contact information that you provide, with promotional materials, special offers, or other information that you may find interesting;
- To contact you when we or any of our affiliates conduct market analysis or surveys;
- To gather facts for data analytics of our or of any of our affiliates’ products;
- When we do cross-selling;
- To share with any of our affiliates for marketing, promotional, and other commercial purposes;
- For business process improvements (automated or manual)
When you allow us to collect your personal information, you give us your consent to use it for the purposes mentioned in this page.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information when you:
- Visit our website;
- Contact us by sending an inquiry, leaving a comment, or providing a feedback at our website;
- Do any transaction through our website such as when you subscribe for information on our products, participate in any of our online activities, etc.
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE WITH US?
Yes. Our commitment is to keep your information secure at all times. To prevent loss, destruction, alteration, unlawful access/use, or unauthorized disclosure, we have set up an adequate organizational, physical, and technical security measures to safeguard the information that we collect through this website.
DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
If necessary and appropriate, we may disclose and share your personal information for purposes of data storage and/or processing only to affiliates and third parties, who shall be bound by the same degree of confidentiality and security obligations in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the relevant data protection laws.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information will be retained in compliance with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and archived as historical data of the Company. Your Personal Information shall be disposed of or destroyed as soon as the Company shall no longer need the same in accordance with the Company’s policy for retention and disposal of data.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You have control over the collection and use of your Personal Information. By sending us a written request, you may access your personal information and see the details. If you wish to make any correction on your data, you may send your written request to the Company’s Data Protection Office:
DATA PROTECTION OFFICE
JGSOC DPO Address – 40F, Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue, Corner Poveda Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
JGSOC privacy email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall respond within thirty (30) days from receipt of your request. We may charge you a reasonable administrative fee for the retrieval of your personal information records.
We will not disclose to, or allow third parties to use your personal information unless you give us your consent or we are required by law to do so. If you have any other concerns on the Company’s collection, use, retention and retrieval of your Personal Information, you may contact the Company’s Data Protection Office.
PRIVACY STATEMENT UPDATES
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to better protect your personal information and privacy. Any changes may be viewed on this page, so we advise that you check this at your convenience if you visit this website.
©All Rights Reserved 2022 JG Summit Olefins Corporation